YouTube has the secret dark mode that you might have never seen before. It is discovered by redittor. Yes! You can activate and use it too. Here is how you can do it.
- Download or update the most Google Chrome to the latest version (version 57 onward)
- Now open the developer mode of chrome. Press Ctrl+Shift+I on windows or Option+Command+I on Mac OS.
- Select the Console tab.
- In console tab, paste the below text and press Enter: document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE”
- Once the above is done, close the developer window. Refresh the page.
- In the main settings on top-right, find and toggle the Dark Mode button.
Image from reddit
It seems like YouTube is testing the web design. It is not officially announced yet. Stay tuned for more.
Follow me on Twitter